Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Scrapbook Day (NSD) #10 - Pet

Robyn, The Pink Stamper, posted one challenge every hour for twelve hours yesterday in honor of National Scrapbook Day.  This is my card for challenge #10 -  Pet:
 The acetate layer made this tricky to photograph!
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge:  Create A Critter
Paper:  SU! (card base), Echo Park "a walk in the PARK"
Sentiment:  MPS Punny-licious
Embossing Folder:  D'Vine Swirls by ProvoCraft
jumbo brads:  Bazzill
ink:  Impress Indigo Blue
white gel pen:  SU!
dimensionals: SU!

9 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

Happy Mothers Day June!!!! :o) I am amazed you were able to do so many projects....They are all really cute. My favorite is the fishy...

Anonymous said...

Great project!!! Perfect for the challenge!

~amy~ said...

super CUTE!

Tracy said...

so-stinkin-cute~!!!!!!!
love that fishy

bonnie said...

So stinkin' cute...love the lil' fishy...adorable :) Hugs x

Anonymous said...

What a cute fish bowl! You did a great job! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Good gracious, I have no idea how you pulled this off, but it's beyond cute. That fish and the seaweed are so neat! This is a card that would take me a good hour or more, so the fact that you did this amidst all the other challenges, well color me in awe!

Emily said...

Adorable! I love the pattern paper on the fish :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, this is a fabulous card. Love the design and all the work that went into it!

Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/