Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I enjoy Artful Delight kits!

  On December 1st I posted the reveal for Leeanne's December scrapbook kit and the December card kit.  All of the kits are a great value.  Leeanne includes hand-made embellies in her kits, like these dimensional flowers and the butterfly.  Aren't they gorgeous?  They are both time-saving and lovely.  Everything you see here was in my kit…a sentiment stamp set, the ribbon, the BasicGrey Picadilly papers, and the blue Bazzill card stock.  I only needed some white card stock for the base card, my sewing machine, and some ink for the stamp.

  I am entering my card in the Flower Fusion challenge #46 at the Cricut Circle blog:  incorporate purchased flowers on a project and include two Cricut cuts.  I cut the curvy orange layer with Accent Essentials and my 1" squares with Plantin Schoolbook.

  Now hop on over to the Artful Delight blog for loads of inspiration for both cards and LOs!

Happy Wednesday!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

filled with delish colors and patterns!

Court said...

Lovely my friend!

Anonymous said...

Whoa whoa whoa!!! This is gorgeous!! You perfected everything on it!!

Shauna K said...

cute! love all the bright colors :D

bonnie said...

Gorgeous sweetie ;) Hugs x

Windy Hills said...

Your card has a flavor of folk art. Great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the patchwork design and the colors!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I love the quilt like vibe it has.. Soooo cute. The colors are perfect together.

Hugs, Linda

Amy said...

So pretty- those embellishments are gorgeous! :)Amy

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

OOh! Orange is my favorite color and the designs are very beautiful in the papers too! Great work on the butterfly placement and the ribbon is outstanding too!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Linda Breedlove said...

So cheery, June, and oh so pretty!

Arlene said...

Beautiful! Love the color combo. :)

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card, June! I just love how you mixed and matched the dp, and your use of the embellies is simply gorgeous!
TFS

Maria Sabina R said...

what a great way of using the scraps!!!! great background

lauren bergold said...

which is handy since everything you make is both ARTFUL and DELIGHTFUL!!!!!!!!! perfect match!!! (including this gorgeous and soooo very cheerful card!!!) ♥

Basement Stamper said...

Love this!!! The pattern on the card and the mix of papers is very cool!