Thursday, November 15, 2012

Me & Echo Park...So Happy Together

  I love pretty papers, and I have many favorites.  Today I used Echo Park's "So Happy Together" collection.  The papers are all really happy and work well for summery cards.  But I purposely made mine a wintery card...I am funny like that :)  I may as well get a jump on holiday thank you notes, right?  I purchased the Echo Park 6x6 pad, the glossy accents, the My Mind's Eye "playful" twine, and the My Pink Stamper sentiment stamp from Shop Pumpkin Spice.  The liquid appliqué on the roof and the button are from my stash.  The house is cut from the Cricut "Create a Critter" cartridge, p.28.

Happy Thursday!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this...such a sweet happy home card:)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...cute paper!! Lee-Ann :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the colors and the little house!

Saundra said...

What a sweet card, June! ~Hugs, Saundra

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!! The papers are gorgeous!! The little house is so sweet!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rose said...

sweet and happy :)

Windy Hills said...

Oh how adorable! What a pretty combination of colors--you did great!

Migdalia said...

What a beautiful card!just lovely!TFS
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia

Unknown said...

This is so cute. Such a happy little house.

Hugs

Missy said...

Such a cute card June, I really like that house cut!!

Anonymous said...

Nice... wonderful post, thanks. Subscribed for your blog now.
[url=http://chikara-pheromone.weebly.com ] Chikara Pheromone[/url] and Chikara Pheromone

MS said...

adorable! I love EP too, I'm trying to collect more of their pretties :) Love how you left the liquid applique to dry and it didn't puff up. I actually have never been patient enough to NOT let it dry with out my heat gun. I didn't even know this is what it would like! Looks like icing! Perfect!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candace said...

I love the liquid applique! I always wondered how to use that stuff! super cute card!! PS - Thanks so much for the sweet comments you always leave for me on my blog & FB!! :)

SugarGem said...

Love these colors. Darling.