Tuesday, November 5, 2013

FOLIAGE challenge - birthday card



  I hope you have a chance to link up at our FOLIAGE challenge at Shop Pumpkin Spice!  My card today is actually made from the scraps of my previous card:
Here is my supply list for today's card (Shop Pumpkin Spice store links embedded):
paper:  Carta Bella "Traditions"
stamps:  Birthday Doodles (sentiment)
ink:  Texas Chocolate brown hybrid ink
twine:  My Mind's Eye "All is Bright"
glossy accents (adhesive for twine bows)

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

Saundra said...

Lov your CAS card, June!! It is fabulous! ~Hugs, Saundra

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING that banner!!!!

cm said...

Your foliage banner is wonderful! Eye-catching, pretty and inspiring!
c

Tracey McNeely said...

June the banners are fantastic--great designs.

Missy said...

This is fabulous June! I love how it is so clean and simple, and the banner is so, so cute!

Rose said...

love the banners :)

Denine said...

Love it!!! Your little banners are adorable June.
Hugs,

Ren-Yi said...

brilliant idea to do scraps!