Sunday, February 16, 2014

Enjoy this happiness

  This anniversary/congratulations card was created with a scrap of black card stock, two border punches, and my February 2014 Artful Delight kit.  I really love the Heidi Swapp sentiment stickers and chevron heart die cut that I used for this card.  Lately I have needed cards in a hurry, and I was able to design and create this card in about an hour.  I had so much fun that I am anxious to play with the kit some more!

  There are still a couple of kits left, so go shop at the Artful Delight store and purchase this kit.  And for some fun card and layout ideas, check out the eye candy my talented Design Team sisters have created on the Artful Delight blog.

Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

Julie M said...

Lovely card, June - and what a nice sentiment.

Julie :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING that heart!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Love your placement of the happiness word...super card June!

Georgiana said...

Nicely done!

Kard Queen said...

Absolutely charming card--great creation!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this kit and stickers! What a fabulous card!

lauren bergold said...

i still *LOVE* heidi swapp, she was maybe my first designer "art crush" and i still love her old stuff as well as her fabulous new goodies! this is SUCH a cool card, i'm trying not to envy the fact that you could pull it together in an HOUR?!?! duuuude!!! (but then such fabulous kits are AWESOME for shortcutting product choice, which is often the thing that most slows me down, lol!) :) :) :)