Monday, February 1, 2016

30 Day Color Challenge at The Daily Marker

 I really enjoy coloring.  When I make time to color, I feel relaxed, yet I rarely make time for myself to do just that.  I plan to participate as often as I can this month in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker.
I created this card from a scenic paper, stamped the sentiment, and die cut a snow drift (all from the December 2015 Simon Says Stamp card kit.)  I wanted to add more dimension and fun, so I stamped the critter and the presents, fussy cut, and colored with my Copic markers.  I used G21, W1, W3, and R29.

Tomorrow we're off to sunny Florida for a week and we will be unplugged from the internet.  Once we are home again and settled, I hope to be coloring :)

Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the antlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is too cute!! I love the background scene!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

What a beautiful card June! You coloring is beautiful and what a daring scene! Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Сказочница said...

So serious cat and so cute card!
Have a nice sunny relax!

Rushd Lady said...

We're supposed to get some of that snow in a couple of days, so enjoy your holiday! Nice card -- my husband would enjoy that deer along with the presents! grin!

Julie M said...

Such a great card, June. Love the image, the background and the vibrant colouring really makes that little guy and his presents pop!!

Have a lovely holiday.

Julie :o)

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the Background scene! Adorable image too

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tracey McNeely said...

June this is such a cute card! I just love the kitty cat! Excellent colouring!

Kathy said...

Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day. Love the subtle background that highlights your adorable mouse.

Kathy said...

Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day. Oops I meant cat. Love the background.