Tuesday, April 5, 2016

North Pole Denizen challenge

Do you enjoy playing along with blog challenges?  I am happy to see what inspiration Lauren and Stef provide every two weeks for their Jingle Belles challenges.  It keeps the Christmas card panic at bay when November rolls around if I make a card or two for each challenge all year long.  In this case I was able to eek out two nearly identical cards.

This fortnight the challenge is "Santa Baby" (or anyone who might reside at the North Pole.)  I thought these fun BasicGrey "Eskimo Kisses" papers would make a cute scene/shape card.  The little deer was fussy cut from that collection as well.

Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

Marina said...

Looks great as a circular card - really cute.

Scrapper69 said...

Sweet Holiday Card! I really should make a few, just so I'm not stressing come Dec. 1st! :) Have a Great Day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Windy Hills said...

Adorable card and I love the layout. Merry early Christmas!

Sherrie K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherrie K. said...

Super cute shape June! I love the sweet papers and adorable reindeer! Love it!
Have a super evening!
Sherrie K

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING that deer!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

ok, i love EVERYTHING about this... from the perfect BG papers to that super-cute reindeer to the circle shape... and i especially love that i have all the stuff to CASE this--wahey!!! thanks for celebrating the north pole gang with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

Love that collection ... he's one of my favorite reindeer ... and your circle card makes me want to crank out a few myself ... so very glad you joined us to celebrate Santa at Jingle Belles.

cm said...

Oh my, Rose...how darling is your card, with the fabulous background papers setting the stage for the star: that beyond adorable little reindeer! Talk about cute in every way! Love this!!
Hugs~c