Tuesday, July 5, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge- Day 1

The 30 Day Coloring Challenge is back!  Create a card, or just color for 10 minutes each day for thirty days...see if you can find your zen.

I created this card from my Simon Says Stamp June 2016 card kit.  Coloring relaxes me, yet I don't do it often enough.  It was so much fun playing with my copic markers and trying to achieve a watercolor or tie dye look for summer.

Won't you join in the fun?  Link your blog at The Daily Marker.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

teachdanz said...

this is beautiful June!!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty June! I was coloring all kinds of things last night... didn't even know it was a challenge again! LOL Better start putting them on cards! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windy Hills said...

A fun way to spend a summer afternoon. Your card is so cheerful!