Sunday, March 4, 2018

Inchies Christmas Cards

I created two INCHIES cards for the current challenge at Jingle Belles' "Have Yourself a Merry LITTLE Christmas"; i.e. use inchies, twinchies, or other small shapes on your card.
I stamped in Stampin' Up! Real Red ink using a My Pink Stamper Biggie Christmas sentiment.  The patterned papers came from a discontinued card kit.This challenge was the perfect opportunity to use my My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 dies that I purchased with my Christmas money:

Happy Sunday!


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh how CUTE! Love both cards!

Theresa

SmilynStef said...

Love both of your cards ... paper is perfect for that fun quilted-look ... so very glad you celebrated a Merry LITTLE Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooooh both of these pack BIG style into those fab little inchies! absolutley love the quilt-ish-ness of these and the mix of perfect papers! thanks for rockin' the inchies with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥