Sunday, May 5, 2019

A couple of weeks ago I purged and re-arranged my craft room (an annual event.)  It allows me to donate or toss anything that no longer brings me joy, but it also inspires me to use up those few things laying around that are too much of a bother to find a home in my newly re-organized space.

I found two linen die cuts (the large scalloped circle on the top left card and the gold chevron flower; top right card).  These are left over from a retired Artful Delight kit.  I perused my 6x6 papers for a coordinating background, and the cards came together rather quickly.  I used Simon Says Stamp "Lake Shores" ink to stamp the sentiment.  I love that pad!  It matches just about every aqua paper.

The bottom card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest; these papers are by Basic Grey and/or Echo Park and I used a Papertrey Ink hexagon die.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Sunday :)

No comments: