Saturday, December 11, 2010

Doin' Disney...

I will be MIA this week (sort of...I have auto-posts already scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 15th and Friday, Dec. 17th) because we are going to Disney World!

dhDH (dear husband Doug Houck) has planned this trip for us, without our children. Seems a bit cruel, doesn't it? I have always wanted to see DW at Christmas...this is a dream come true for me.
We will return on Dec. 16th. I have a special post planned for Monday, Dec. 20th...hope you will have time to check it out :)

I hope you are enjoying the holiday season with the people you love the most!

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Ooooh, fun! Have a GREAT time (I know you will!)

Shauna K said...

oohhhh!!! Have a fantastic time- you will love it! :D Disney's even MORE magical at Christmas {if that's even possible} hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

OMGosh how stinkin' cool!! I am so glad that you get to fulfill such a dream, wowy!!! You are lucky...my kids would snuff me out in my sleep if I didn't take them, but in their defense, they haven't been outside of Colorado since they were born - Wyoming doesn't count because it's so close.