Thursday, December 2, 2010

Have a monster-ously fun birthday, dh!

Today is my hottie husband's birthday :) Happy Birthday, Sweetie! He is 8 weeks younger than I, but we both like it when we are the same age. Now we are 44 together...and we met at age 19...yikes!
I have admired these monster stamps at Michael's for many months, and I finally purchased them in October. I used a balloon stamp (Flourishes) and fussy cut it out, then drew a string to the monster's hand. I was completely inspired by Michele Boyer's Stamping Bella monstah bash card in Paper Creations magazine Fall 2010 issue.

Other supplies
  • decorative papers: Cosmo Cricket the Boyfriend and Early Bird deck
  • black card stock : ACMoore
  • black button from my stash
  • copic markers

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, how cute! You've been together FOR-EVER! :)

Anonymous said...

And where's a picture of this hottie? When I was on Facebook, I was often posting about my "Smokin' Hot Husband" so people started asking, How's your SHH?

Love this card, sweet June, it's colorful and masculine and perfectly playful!! Happy birthday, young man!!

Roberta said...

OMG..you and Doug are so YOUNG ;) Well I turned the big 50 this year and Kevin 56 so we will never be the same age...that's okay I like older men...lol Now go have some fun you two youngins'...oh yeah...and if you can't be good, be careful ;)