Wednesday, December 8, 2010

EAD designs stickerz card & gift card holder tutorial

EAD designs is sponsoring us this week at Betty Bee's Buzz. This is my first experience with their products, and I am totally enamored with their stickerz. They are re-positionable, which was lucky for me, since I had to try each word twice to get them on straight! I used EAD stickerz for my sentiment for this birthday card.

But I could not stop there...
I have a drawer full of Altoids tins in my craft room to re-purpose. They have been there for more than 8 1/2 years completely untouched. My niece just turned 2yo (happy birthday, Addison) and I wanted to give her a Toys R Us gift card. How much fun would it be to girl it up a little?



I placed the EAD stickerz sentiment on pink paper and fussy cut around it.

Then I mad a little card to fit inside (the gift card is inside the little blue card).




Much cuter, right? This was so much fun, I know I will have to do this again!



Other supplies

card:
  • Tim Holtz die and distress inks
  • Hero Arts stamps (flower & polka dot background)
  • K&Co. gem
tin:
  • K&Co. papers, die cuts, and acrylic alpha stickers
  • Bazzill card stock (blue)
  • SU pink ribbon
I hope you check out these EAD stickerz...you can color on them with your markers to coordinate with your project...I gotta try that next :)

5 comments:

Kard Queen said...

Wow--what a great idea. Another great project.

Girlsinthecraft said...

Both are stunning June. Cute, cute, cute gift card holder idea.

Anonymous said...

Holy moses, you're like the inspiration project queen!!! Love that card and the resist you did on the image, and that tin!!!! Whoa, that is entirely too cute, and now I have NO excuse not to alter all the ones I've moved from house to house over 10 years!!

Windy Hills said...

Fabulous job and what lovely and fun gifts to make. It is that time of season!

Sandy Ang said...

They look so cute after you've altered them. Perfect for giing little gifts