Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday thank you: Buzz, Brag & Bee Happy Friday


I found this blingy tree in my drawer of images, bits and pieces that never made it to a card. I knew I wanted to use BasicGrey Lime Rickey papers, but I still struggled with a sketch. I decided to start with a quilt card (easy tutorial here). I like layers and dimension, so I embossed the quilt panel with Cuttlebug Spots & Dots and the base card (DCWV) with Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls.

What fun things have you created this week? Link your creation (or leave a lovely comment) at Betty Bee's Buzz. We love to hear what is going on in your hives!

3 comments:

Shauna K said...

awww how cute :) i love the embossed background, and that stamp is so great! love the gems in the leaves :D

Girlsinthecraft said...

Wow, this really turned out nice June. Love that blingy tree and all the texture and layers!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, my lovely Disneyworlder, this is fantastic!! You KNOW that I absolutely love the green, the quilt is fabulous, and the way you blinged up that tree, I truly love it! Makes me smile!