Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love, love, love!

I made this little card today. I was actually looking for my SU butterflies embosslit, and I can't find it! I am an organized person, and I am so frustrated that it is not in any logical place I can think of...I opted for my Martha Stewart butterfly punches. Has this ever happened to you?

I was inspired by the sketch at Clean&Simple and the colour challenge at Less is More. You know I had to give my cricut a little chirp too...I used my Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to cut the hearts and I embossed them with the Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls embossing folder. The adhesive lace is by Hero Arts and the paper from Creative Imaginations.

Other lovely challenges this week:
Crafty Purple Frog - Love/Romance
Crazy 4 Challenges- Valentine's Day card
Creative Card Crew- For a Loved One
Die Cuttin Divas- Love is in the Air
Fantabulous Cricut- Share the Love

Don't forget to share your projects with us today at Betty Bee's Buzz for Buzz, Brag & Bee Happy Friday.

16 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

What an elegant and beautiful card. I love the embossing on the hearts. Thanks for sharing it with us at Die Cuttin Divas.

Anonymous said...

I get frustrated when I can't find things too....hope you found them! Your card turned out great though!!

Chrissie said...

Hi June,
What a pretty card... love those hearts... thanks for joining in our first challenge! I hope you'll be back for more Clean and Simple challenges very soon!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deborah Frings said...

Very pretty card - lovely heart and butterflies!

Mandi said...

Lovely rich striking card
Thanks for joining us for our first challenge we do hope to see you again every week

mandi
"Less is More"

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card! You know I was searching for my rosette die forever..it was where it was suppose to be but for some reason I didn't think it was going to be long and skinny in shape so I was looking through my box all wrong, kwim?

Misty Olsen said...

Wow, how lovely. I love this card. It is sweet enough to give any loved one. Thanks for playing.

Jean said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Anonymous said...

That is seriously a beautiful card! That color, the textures, the subtle text in the background of the dp, it turned out so very loverly!! When we moved back in August, somehow my AlienBug's A, B, and C plates got separated from EVERYTHING else, so I thought I'd be smart and put them in "this" cabinet, then they wouldn't get lost!!! Ya, well, they got lost, just sitting there all secretive in that cabinet because I forgot that I had been so proactive!! For weeks I was lamenting to hubby that I'd have to invest all over again in all those plates!! Believe it or not, A plates are not easy to find around here, and Fort Collins is fairly big!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the deep burgundy with the black.. very sophisticated! Thanks so much for playing with the Diva's! :)

HeidiD said...

Wow, beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DCD's.

lauren bergold said...

i think they're gonna have to add a 4th "B" if you keep makin' stuff like this...for ♥♥♥BEEEEEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL!!!♥♥♥ (love this, missus! so pretty!)

tiggertastic said...

really love the clean cut style of this make, you could also enter the crafty purple frog as the theme is love

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Kate said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the vintage look to it and the different sized butterflies are wonderful!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

Jess said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

tiggertastic said...

really love your style of card making, this is outstanding and so classy

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K