Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lovin' From the Oven Gem of a Challenge

This week's Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is "Lovin' from the Oven." I also used a gem of a sketch from A Gem of a Challenge. I think Riley Moose is so cute with his cupcake and coffee :)

Supplies:
BasicGrey Nook & Pantry 6x6 papers
Core'dinations Color Core card stock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Hanna Stamps (Riley Moose)
SU chocolate chip ink, chocolate chip card stock, and word window punch
American Crafts brads
Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossom

***Blog Candy reminder on my previous post :)

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

coffee and cupcakes...you can't go wrong with those!

Betty Wright said...

June, this is so cute! Riley really knows the goods! Sweet! Thank you for playing our "Lovin' from the oven" challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly `delicious` my friend..hope you and yours are well...
always a treat to catch up ..
Have a lovely weekend:) xxx

Katie said...

Super card!
Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge :)

Anonymous said...

This is more than just a super, delicious card!! You chose the perfect sketch for it, made him absolutely adorable with the colors you used, the embossed and/or distress papers are da bomb, and I love his double matting!! Made me smile - thank you for that, sweetness!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
luv
Debby

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh YES miss june!!!!!!!! this is ♥♥♥SO ADORABLE♥♥♥ and sooooo pretty at the same time! well done, you! (ps: can riley share his cupcake? pleeeeeeeeeeeease?!?!?) :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card...Love the image and papers...Great take on my sketch...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge..
Mandy x

Leonie said...

O I agree that sweet moose is just too cute and great choice of papers too!! thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular.
hugs Leonie
PS Sorry I'm running late on comments this week :(

Anonymous said...

June I love your card! How are you doing?