Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenge Rewind: Pick any SOS challenge from 2011

  This was an easy one for me!  I chose to go back to SOS challenge #9:  "Technique Turn Back:  use supplies gathering dust and/or a technique you have not used in a while (or ever)."

  I dug out some of the first stamps and papers I ever purchased (all papers and both stamps are by Magenta.)  Then I dusted off those Pearl Ex powders to use on my stamped and embossed image.  I layered over some equally ancient black hand-made paper.  All of this stash is ~12 years old!

  This was a real rewind in time!  My cards used to look like this...oh my, how I have grown :)


  Now it is your turn!  Choose ANY challenge from SOS (Shopping Our Stash) from 2011.  Be sure to state which challenge you opted for, then link your creation to Shopping Our Stash #33.

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a fun challenge!! And I am loving your card!!!! And you'd be proud of me!! I started my room (well, closet! lol!) re-do yesterday!!! I got all my papers sorted and organized!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

pearl ex...I have some of that:) Fun challenge! love your card!

lauren bergold said...

well i suspect the pearl-ex will NOT be languishin' any more... not now you know you can do ♥THIS♥ with it, missus!!! awesome way to rock the first SOS of 2012!!!

Linda Breedlove said...

Looks like a fun challenge... hope I can get onboard. Love the look of the pearl-ex (I'm guessing that is like Perfect Pearls that you brush on?). Beautiful job, dear lady!

Amy said...

I even forgot I had pearl ex- and I have alot of it- lol....I love your card! Very Cool and different! :)Amy

Linda said...

Boy those images are very pretty. Wow I wasn't making cards12 years ago. I just started back to work. I don't know what Pearl EX is but it sure looks pretty!