(Trust me, it was worse than this looks)
Now I have 4 separate "piles":
#1 The girls' artwork from the past couple of school years.
I photograph each one, file it in a photo album, choose my favorite pieces to keep for eternity, then give the rest to the grandparents. This is on my "to do" list for tomorrow.
#2 After taking lots of digital pics and throwing away my childhood treasures, I have reduced elementary-college memorabilia to these two boxes. Once I start to scrapbook these things, I know I can get this down to one box.
#3 These are lots of things I wish to scrapbook: the girls' school years, our family Christmas scrapbook, our vacation scrapbook, etc. I'd better keep up my 2012 resolution to scrapbook more to dwindle this down, huh?
Now I will find a way to move these things back in my craft room. I suppose I have my scrapbook work cut out for me :)
and #4 Sale box:
1. Pazzles Inspiration electric die cutting machine (PC compatible, not Mac) - $250
8. For sale: K & Co. 6 x 6 album - $8
12. For sale: New Cricut Superman cartridge - $15
13. For sale: New QuicKutz Spicy Chicken - $75
14. For sale: Three retired Stampin' Up sets - $16