Monday, January 30, 2012

Delightfully Sweet

   Isn't this little candy stamp the cutest?  It is from Hero Arts and the entire stamp set is included in the January Artful Delight card kit.  The Bazzill card stock ("papaya"), the Jillibean Soup craft card bases, the pretty patterned papers, and the white seam binding are all in the kit.   I stamped the candy twice on the patterned paper and fussy cut them out.  I glued one candy circle down then popped up one circle candy on top of it.  You can see it better here:
   The sentiment is from Studio G that I picked up in the dollar bin at Michael's.
  I cut the top note shapes and shadows using my Cricut "Accent Essentials" cartridge.

Happy Wednesday!

11 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh June these are just the cutest....how sweet! ;) Hugs x

~amy~ said...

Such SWEET cards June!!! Happy Monday!

Amy said...

These little note cards are super sweet! :)Amy

Court said...

LOVIN' that little candy stamp!!!

Shelly said...

What a fabulous stamp!! I LOVE the colors, so fun and bright! Great job!
Have a SUPER night!
Shelly

Diane Hodrick said...

cute stamps, but those fabulous papers really caught my eye. love the fun colors.

Sherrie K. said...

These are adorable! I love the paper-so fun and super cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Linda said...

These are really sweet! I love the paper that you use. Very pretty.

Missy said...

These are so cute June, I love the bright, fun colors--reminds me of spring time!!!

Stempelgedöns said...

Very cute cards. Love the friendly colors.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!!!! LOVING the colors and the designs! :):):):):):):):):):):)