Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Little One: Across the Border challenge

  My dh's little cousin just announced that she is having her first baby; a baby boy due in June.  I got my inspiration from this exciting news and this week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash:

"Across the Border"
  Use any border punch or create your own border.

  The decorative papers are by October Afternoon:  "Modern Homemaker" and "The Thrift Shop."  My sentiment stamp is My Pink Stamper "Sweet Baby."  The jumbo yellow brad is Making Memories, and the "onesie snaps"are i-rock pearls.  All other products are by Stampin' Up! (button, felt flower, ribbon, card stock, and decorative label punch.  The onesie was cut from Cricut "Everyday Pop-Up Cards" and the scallop border is from the "Accent Essentials" cartridge.

  Now it's your turn to shop your stash for a favorite (or neglected!) border punch...or create your own border from circles, rhombi, whatever your creative mind wishes to make.  Link your project at Shopping Our Stash challenge #35.

Happy Tuesday!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and loving that onesie! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

Very cute- love the papers and those little "pearl" onsie snaps! :)Amy

CarlaKH said...

Aww this is soo cute! Love the colors adn that cute onesie!

Tami B. said...

How cute! Love the papers you used and the extra little details (like the snaps.) Congrats to the expectant couple.

lauren bergold said...

love♥LOVE♥loooooooove this card miss june! a brilliant use of papers, cricut AND borders... and one of my all-time faves!!!!

Court said...

What?!? You can't make such cute things without me! Seriously SOOO Cute!!!

paige said...

Adorable card! love the fun color combo, papers, and image. Too sweet!

Diane Hodrick said...

I have this paper and adore it so much I can't cut it...lol...you are making me regret my decision to hoard it forever..this is so adorable!

Missy said...

Oh so cute June! I love all of the the patterns and that little flower!!

Anonymous said...

Good grief, lady, that's adorable! Looove the colors, and now I'm gonna have to get THAT cartridge LOL Saw it at Snobby Lobby but it's $50 and I can't use their 40% coupon for it, the buggers!!

Arlene said...

Simply adorable June! I am loving everything about this...color combo and brads, felt...just everything! :)

~amy~ said...

adorable baby card...love your choice of colors!