Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Blues challenge - Shopping Our Stash

  I created this shape & scene card for this week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  Here are the details:

 Shopping Our Stash #36 - Winter Blues 

 Shop your stash for items that are BLUE.  
You can have other colors, but make sure
 the primary focus is the color BLUE.

  My immediate thought was Echo Park "Winter Park" collection...so many winter blues in that pack of papers.  Then I remembered that my Campin' Critters cartridge has lots of cute winter cuts.  I flipped through the spiral notebook of images and decided upon the snow scene and the deer on skis.  I searched my sentiments and happened upon this one by My Pink Stamper "From the Heart" stamp set.

Supplies:
Cricut cartridge:  Campin' Critters
card stock:  Bazzill scrap (deer), Stampin' Up chocolate chip (deer) and whisper white (card base)
decorative papers:  Echo Park Winter Park 
                              "Snow Storm" and "Park City" (deer hat, backpack, and skis)
                              "Dark Blue/Light Blue" (both sides for mountains, tree bases, and lake water)
                              "Teal/Neutral" (both sides for trees and snow)

Now it is your turn...shop your stash for blue items and link your card, LO, or project at Shopping Our Stash #36.

Happy Tuesday!

17 comments:

Ros said...

Wow! June this is such a fabulous card ... how very clever of you! That moose is just so cute!

Missy said...

This is an adorable card June! I love the shape of it and the scene you created---and the sentiment is perfect!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!!! I love love love that little deer! :):):):):):):):):):):)

CarlaKH said...

I love that little moose! So cute!

Sis Patterson said...

It's a perfect winter scene - composition, colors, and sentiment are terrific!

Amy said...

Very cute little scene & moose! Great card! :)Amy

Tami B. said...

Cute, cute, cute!

lauren bergold said...

hly ♥WOW♥ that is MAGNIFICENT! an entire winter WONDERLAND made with your cricut! you never cease to amaze!!! ♥♥♥

Wanda said...

sooo cute. I love the little moose and the colors are wonderful. No winter blues here.. LOL Love it!!!! Huggles

artfuldelight said...

Oh my goodness June, I love it!!! You did a fabulous job!! :-)

~amy~ said...

LOVE your shaped/scenery card..WOW!

Arlene said...

Very creative June! Love the scenery that you have created...brilliant.

Unknown said...

This is too cute. Always love seeing what you come up with...

Hugs, Linda

Linda said...

Hi June this is adorable! Another cartridge I don't have. I love this little guy in the woods on skis. Shop Our Stash is a great idea. I love the blue that you used very pretty color.

Windy Hills said...

My winter blues have vanished after seeing this beautiful card! Great job creating this scene.

Sherrie K. said...

I love, love this!! The colors are awesome!!! Cute desihn and love the moose:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to tell you how crazy cool this is! I just absolutely love it TONS!!