Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shopping Our Stash #37- People Who Need People

  Whenever I want to make a coffee-themed card, I usually think of these decorative papers from Close To My Heart; I think I purchased them in 2005!  One of the things I enjoy most about Shopping Our Stash challenges is using my stash...from relatively new to really really old...but using it all the same.  The rust-colored twill came from my brown ribbon scraps jar.  I colored Stella with copic markers and I added glossy accents to her glasses, curlers, and the coffee lid.  I enjoy Stella...though this is about as snarky as I get :)

  The Stella image and sentiment are Bugaboo stamps.  I created this for this week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash:

Challenge #37:  People Who Need People
Use a human image

  Now it's your turn: search you stash for human images and link up at Shopping Our Stash #37!

Happy Tuesday!

18 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh, June, I love this card and image. Great colors for a coffee themed card. Maybe I will try to head over to that challenge and see what everyone is making. Have a great day. :)

~amy~ said...

LOL....I LOVE it:)

Amy said...

Well June you gave me a chuckle for the morning! Love that image and sentiment- too funny! :)Amy

artfuldelight said...

Hahahahaha! That image is great, I feel the same about my coffee. Totally getting that image. Fabulous card!

artfuldelight said...

Hahahahaha! That image is great, I feel the same about my coffee. Totally getting that image. Fabulous card!

Diane Hodrick said...

lol...that is cute...I would need mine to say "chocolate" tho. Really cute!

lauren bergold said...

that's my fave part of SOS too! the fact that it makes a virtue of what i sometimes feel a bit embarrassed about... using my beloved OLD STUFF! thing is, a lot of it still looks FAB... this card and those SU papers are a case in point, they are PERFECTION for this awesome card which totally ♥ROCKS♥!!! :)

Judy said...

So cute June.
Hugs
JUdy

Court said...

she's hilarious.

Arlene said...

Love the sentiment...too cute! Great card, love that you are using up your stash!

Linda said...

Oh I love Stella. I was looking at the Bugaboo stamps this morning and laughing my head off. Great card June!

Missy said...

Your card made me just crack up! Your coloring looks terrific, by the way!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this card is hilarious. You colored it perfectly!

Hugs, Linda

Crystal said...

Love this! Perfect coffee coloured card & I love that sentiment! Great paper piercing too!

Maria Sabina R said...

hahahahahha super funny! this card it d be amazing for a friend of mine:)))))) he loves coffee:)))))

Sherrie K. said...

June, this is AWESOME!! I LOVE stella:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!!! Tooooooooooo fun!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Cathleen said...

Love, love your creations. Very pretty work
cathleenapayne@gmail.com