Wednesday, May 20, 2015

CAS Floral Girly Thanks


My daughters' birthday is fast approaching, so I wanted to create a set of thank you cards in preparation.  My timing is perfect, because I wanted something easy-to-mail and something that I could mini mass-produce.

I inked the Neat and Tangled stamp with white ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder on heavy vellum, then colored the back of the vellum with my Copic markers.  I like the mottled look the Copics create on vellum.  I tried various color combinations, but I think the bolder and darker colors look best (in my humble opinion!)  I added a Class-A-Peal sticker sentiment.

My inspiration came from three lovely challenges:
Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

June I love how you coloured the back of the vellum, so pretty!

Linda Breedlove said...

Such beautiful, subtile colors on the vellum... so pretty, June!
Thank you for your kind comments about Seth's film. Needless to say, we're extremely proud of him.
Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Lisa said...

Wow, June, this is so gorgeous!! The colors look amazing!! I love the look of the vellum!! Absolutely beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I LOVE the pastel colors and the embossing looks fabulous!!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Windy Hills said...

June flowers bring the nicest birthday wishes. Beautiful card.

Carisa said...

This is so pretty! I love the coloring on vellum - great minds think alike - I just posted a tutorial on this over on the MarkerPop! blog! Thanks for joining us in our Flowers Challenge. :D

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how pretty!!! LOVE the Coloring on Vellum! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the look of the coloring on the vellum. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Lori said...

Such a pretty card and very cool technique! Have a wonderful week!

Miriam Prantner said...

The colored vellum is just gorgeous! Love this!