Friday, May 1, 2015

Paper Piecing Die Cut Challenge

Our Cut It Up challenge this fortnight is to use stamps to paper piece; I paper pieced my mirror and part of the rug.  I used silver mirror paper for the mirror and Urban Prairie papers by BasicGrey.  The Spellbinder's oval die cut is on Bazzill card stock, the Stitched Rectangle dies are by Simon Says Stamp.  My ribbon and sentiment are by Stampin' Up.

Here is a close up of the mirror and bubbles:
Our sponsor for this challenge is Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  You could win a $15 gift certificate!

Link your paper pieced die cut project at Cut It Up by May 13th.

Happy Friday!

16 comments:

Leah said...

I just love the colors, so pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

okay - how did you get in my house and take a pic of me in my tub with my wine and I never saw you? ;-)
cute card sweetie! love the colors

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is awesome! I could use a little relaxing about now, lol! Love the papers!
Sherrie k

Windy Hills said...

Adorable and what a charming, whimsical card. Another fabulous June creation.

Anonymous said...

Very creative idea on the mirror! Love the bubbles, too.

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE!!! LOVE the image! :) Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Very creative paper piecing on the mirror, love it.
My Blog : ilove2cutpaper

ScrappyHorses said...

Great card! I love the paper choices and those bubbles are too much fun!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Super cool mirror idea! Wonderful card!

Lisa said...

This is so fun, June!! I love the image!! Ahh, a bubble bath and glass of wine :) The mirror and bubbles are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather said...

Hi June - hope you are well!! I've been missing for ages, I've had so many problems the past year!!!
Your card is fabulous I love the design and colour scheme with pretty papers......your image is adorable!!

hugs
Heather xx

Linda Breedlove said...

Such pretty colors, June... love that patterned paper!

Larelyn said...

What a fun image and such clever paper piecing.
Hugs,
Larelyn

AO Creations said...

This is just too cute!!! So happy to be on the team with you!!!