Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Clean and Simple Music Challenge

"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart - Helen Keller"

I really enjoy CAS cards, but I find them challenging to create.  Hopefully this particular card will be CAS enough for the talented designers at CASology.  The current challenge is music.  I perused all of my papers and found a little 6x6 of music pattern.  My sentiment is by PSX; one of my first stamps ever purchased.  I got this stamp in 1999!

I was inspired by this card by Tracey McNeely.  She let her sentiment say it all on a beautiful red card stock.
Happy Tuesday!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, June!! I love the music note heart and the beautiful sentiment!! I so wish I could do CAS this beautifully!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

You card is beautiful! Good luck on your bid for the DT too!

Sherrie K. said...

What a beautiful card June! The heart is fabulous and love the music note paper! The sentiment is awesome! Love it!
Sherrie K

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the heart and the music paper!!!!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty... Beautiful Sentiment!!!
Great Card! Have a Great day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Joyce said...

Your card is just gorgeous. I love your music contained in the heart, and your red card front (white space can be red, you know!) Fabulous quote as well. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

ScrappyHorses said...

Great card! Love the music paper.

~amy~ said...

June, this is beautiful and perfect for the challenge!

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet card..

Tracey McNeely said...

June your card is gorgeous and I am so happy that I inspired you! The heart with the music notes behind it is fantastic and I love the quote. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Beautiful card-gorgeous design :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Georgiana said...

Super pretty! Love the music notes behind the heart.