Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Challenge #33 - Sketch challenge


Two posts in one day!  The current sketch challenge at The Challenge ends tomorrow, so I decided to eek out a card.

My craft room purge last month yielded me slightly more space (I have a lot of stash), but it also created a pile.  A pile of stuff I almost got rid of, but decided to keep and make myself use.  In this case, it was the trio of patterned papers.  I backed on some ancient fabric paper (metallic silver) by Magenta.

For the final touch I perused my SRM Stickers sheets and decided upon this fancy "thank you!"
Happy Mother's Day weekend!

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great job using this sketch! I might give it a try too!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous June!

Windy Hills said...

Fabulous design.

I Card Everyone said...

June please don't throw these papers away! I adore greys - all shades and patterns! Thanks so much for saving them, and for linking up to The Challenge!
=] Michele

Claire Broadwater said...

So happy you saved these pretty papers and played along with us at The Challenge! This is such a pretty card! XX

Scrapper69 said...

Looks Great! LOVE the paper! So glad you didn't throw it out! Ha! :)Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous