Saturday, May 9, 2015

Fusion French Twist Card Challenge

 Oh, it is nice to have internet capabilities again!  Truth be told, it is very freeing to not have internet and phone for a few days.  Now everything is resolved with Comcast and I can see what fun creations and challenges are happening in blogland.

I naturally gravitated to what is probably my favorite challenge blog, Fusion Card Challenge.  The design team and participants both create phenomenal cards...there is always super eye candy on that blog.

I chose to just use the photo inspiration.  I started to fuse them (and use the sketch too), but decided I wanted vertical paper strips rather than horizontal.
Happy Mother's Day weekend!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely perfect for the Fusion Challenge June!

I hope you have a GREAT Mother's Day!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous Ms. June! I love the patterned papers, especially the butterfly! Thank you for joining us at Fusion! Happy Mother's Day!

Scrapper69 said...

Glad you came back to blogland! :) Your card is so pretty.. Grey's & Yellow's are so pretty together! :) Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

SmilynStef said...

Love the patterns of your paper panels ... and the big focal bloom is perfection ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi June! I love the mix of papers and patterns in the background! So fun!