Saturday, July 14, 2007

{Caardvarks} Day 10 Challenge: Club Scrap Attack


Challenge: Scraplift Jen's Valentine from "Scrap Attack" (pictured left).
I used Basic Grey "Color Me Silly" papers, posickle embellie (BG), chipboard flowers and their centers (K& Co.), and "Follow Your Dreams" rub-on (MM). These were all products I had never opened until today. They have been in my craft room for months! The only scrap used today was the ribbon!
I think this card is fun. Does it look like a "June Houck" card? I'm thinking it may surprise some of you. Let me know what you think :)

11 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ooooooh, what a great take on jen's card! HEY--did you do ALL TEN challenges?! holy macaroni, that's awesome! take 2 hugs out of petty cash! :)

Sandra said...

Your cards Rock! I've enjoyed looking at them.
Sandra Marek

Ingrid said...

Nice scraplift. I like all the cards you made for the challenges. It was fun to do them all, wasn't it?

Allison Cope said...

Love all the bright colours you used! Cool stars! Great card!

Tracy said...

yeah i think it does look like JH card come to think of it - although that wasn't my first reaction. i had to think on that. (mentally sift thru several years of seeing your stuff :-))
you know how you're not a big KI fan - this particular BG was not my favorite but you know i like them in general. However i like your take on that card - i like the elements you used very much!

Ila said...

Another Great Card! Love all the colors you've used here. I've got a bunch of stuff I haven't opened to use too....going to have to start using them. You have been doing so many different things to your cards lately...creating great eye candy....I'm really enjoying it!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great job with the lift!

Your card is fab :)

Anonymous said...

Love your take on this, the colors are beautiful.

Corie said...

oooooo great colors -- love it

Charlotte said...

I think you did a great scraplift! And I also love the card #9 (with the clock on it). :)

I found the link to your blog on Ingrid's blog and thought I would pay you a visit. I have loved seeing a lot of beautiful cards on different blogs now. Great challenge by Caardvarks!

Have a nice day.
Charlotte in Denmark

Alhambra Club said...

What a great take on the card, love the colors.