Sunday, September 2, 2007

Caardvarks MicroChallenge: Beads


I did not see this challenge until this afternoon, and I thought no way would I pull something together. But I managed this simply designed card. I stamped the daisy, painted it, and glued Microbeads to it (for a micro & bead challenge; get it? okay, it's late...bad humor allowed, right?) I pulled a scrap of green Bazzill, used my QK revolution tag die, cut a piece of DCWV yellow cs, and used a DCWV rub-on stack "friends". Ta-da! Unfortunately, this is the best picture I could manage inside at night. My card base and daisy color is washed out in my picture.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

very pretty missy! simple and elegant - hey that'd be a great name for the blog :-)

lauren bergold said...

yes, i've been meaning to get here & say how much i liked this one!!! (oooh yeah--and when i read the challenge i also thought, "well OBVIOUSLY we should use MICRObeads!!!) :)

Corie said...

So PRETTY!!!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

this is SO stunning! and I love the ones above! you are so busy and so wonderful!