Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stick With It!


I scrapbooked September 2004 and I'm using more stickers! This was a class at the Memories store. I usually don't like cutesy stuff, but this cute I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! And in my totally unbiased and objective opinion, I don't mean just the bathing beauties in the pictures. I think these bugs are adorable. These pictures remind me of the girls ritualistically and methodically climbed from one part of the kiddie pool and into another section. Over and over and over. I know those of you with "auties" know what I mean :)

3 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Such a cute layout. I love all those bugs with the cheeky faces. Great colours too.

Tracy said...

i remember those bug stickers!! they're a-dorable. very cute layout and of course the cutiepies in the pics!

lauren bergold said...

omg--this is just the *DEFINITION* of "cute"!!! (the LO annnnnd the kids!)