Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last 8x8 for FIL for now...


Here are some more candid pics of J&K from last July. Julia was "on" that day. Fortunately we had our camera!
I am VERY happy with this LO. I have basically exhausted that 8x8 DCWV pad...I have one full sheet of large polka dot paper and the rest are varied colors of "Happy Birthday". I went through EVERY piece of 12x12 I own, and these dps from Michael's (pp and lavender mat) were the best fit. I cut it down to 8x8 (what, more scraps?) The scalloped paper is Bazzill...I ordered from Joanns.com and got free shipping AND it was on sale :) The primas are MM, the silver and purple brads are MM and DCWV, respectively. Oval punches by SU!. One of my better LOs, don't you think? Click on the pic to see more detail...their pink tees read "Patience Tester"!)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

that scalloped paper is adorable and perfect accompaniment for those 2 cuties!