Thursday, August 28, 2008

Trifecta + 1

= Michael's, ACMoore, Hobby Lobby and La Carta Bella

Kaye and I loaded up with our coupons for the trifecta, but we went to a new stamp shop, La Carta Bella first. We met Kerri, the owner, who is so sweet! We asked if she would do a make-n-take for us, and she did :) We made the card, pictured above. The pic does not do this card justice. There is flocking on the nest and branch ("snow") and the base card is a gorgeous metallic cs.



I managed to spend only $71...Kerri's prices are very good and she gave me 50% off my most expensive stamp for spending over $50.

I also purchased this 6"x6" dp (for five cents!!!) and base card (pale blue) from Kerri.

Kaye and I made this card over the weekend. I've been wanting to try stamping-on-dp technique, and this paper was a perfect opportunity to do just that. The snowman stamp is Kaye's. We colored with markers. Easy-peasy card!

If you are ever in the Charlotte, NC area, you gotta go to La Carta Bella:
1122 Industrial Drive Suite 111
Matthews, NC 28105
store: (704) 841-8218
http://www.lacartabellastampstore.com/
Tell 'em June sent you :)

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

My, but you have been busy! :-)

Kristie said...

Both of these are just gorgeous...but I LOVE that snow man card...too cute!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful cards, June! For a moment, I thought maybe there was a new stamp store in NoVA, but alas, you're in NC :( Great cards!!

lauren bergold said...

oh YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM! these are fantabulous...especially the bird one...but then *I* would say that, right?! :)