Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh, Lilo!

I took the We R Memory Keepers "Lilo Thoughts" I had cut out to make these four cards posted today.

These first two include dimensionals and black grossgrain (Michael's.)


The second card has some scrap black cs, dimensionals, and two MM mini brads.



And this one does not have a Lilo thought, but a SU sentiment from the Upsy Daisy set. This card is ~ 5x7. The card base is my very last Magenta card base from my stash. I love when I use stash up! I also used SU punches: large oval behind the sentiment in black cs; punch for the sentiment; slot punch for the scallops.
I hope your Monday was a good one! "See" you tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Windy Hills said...

WOW--fabulous!

Leslie Hanna said...

Wow is right! How come I buy all this coordinating patterned paper and I can never make it work like you do?!?!?!?

Oh, and SEE you tomorrow! ;-) I grabbed an empty paper box from the printer room at work today to help me carry the stuff I am bringing with me, and I left it on my desk. Drat! Oh, well. ;-)

Kristie said...

These are so cute! That DP is delicious!

Corie said...

these are just gorgeous!!

lauren bergold said...

you are the undisputed QUEEN of using up stash to magnificent advantage! we lesser mortals salute you!!!