Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Two You and Me



I had two rectangle scraps cut exactly to 4"x5.25" from yesterday's card, so I had to go ahead and use them, right? I was also inspired by Julee Tillman. On this card she used her primas, but added stickles for some bling.

I have two packages of stickers I purchased when I taught at Ashburn Family Scrapbook Store. It was a sign to make two of these cards ;) This "You & me" came from that sticker pack. Since the "me" has some glitter in it, I added stickles to my Bazzill prima and a gem brad from SU! (just like Miss Julee.)

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

You truly are the Queen of the Scrap. I am humbled.

Windy Hills said...

Great job, and it is amazing how you can pull together an elegant card with just a few scraps. You MUST write a book--so much from so little.

Kristie said...

Oh...I'd love so see you write a book about using up your scraps! Awesome idea!!!!
The card is pretty awesome too....sparkles and bling...totally yum ♥

Girlsinthecraft said...

Okay, another jewel of a card. Love the sparkle. Don't you ever slow down? :)
..........deanna

lauren bergold said...

as in all things...i agree with leslie! ♥
...i bow down...
(but only for a minute...b/c i have lumbar issues!) :)