Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenges Wedding Affaire

This entire week Cuttlebug Challenge blog is celebrating a wedding using Core'dinations card stock,Teresa Collins' paper collection, and Provo Craft butterflies from the Give A Hoot cricut cartridge! The DT Wedding Affaire began on Sunday, June 13th post at Cuttlebug Challenges. Today we are focussing on table decor for the reception.

I used these wonderful paper products to create a wedding favor/dinner place card. I love cupcakes, so I filled this tiny paper cupcake with dark chocolate covered coffee beans. I have a love affair with cupcakes, chocolate, and paper.

I hope you will hop over to Cuttlebug Challenge blog and see what my fabulous design team sisters have created. The projects have blown me away :)

9 comments:

Windy Hills said...

WOW--way to go! This is exquisite and one of your best projects. Good enough to eat too!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

June this is so gorgeous! Love it!!!!

Kard Queen said...

Great job--sooo pretty!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

June, your cupcakes were awesome. This has been such a fun blog visit. Ideas are great for me as Sunday my parents celebrate 65 yrs of Marriage..So Blessed

Roberta said...

awww...very sweet :D I love cupcakes as well...but make mine vanilla :D

Crazie Kat said...

There are not enough "ahhhs" to express how cute this card is. This is an idea that I'm keeping tucked away for our granddaughters' weddings.

Kay said...

I'm in LOVE with this!! I can totally see it at a wedding reception dinner. Truly amazing, my friend! And that butterfly certainly tops it off!!!! ♥♥ Kay

lauren bergold said...

that cupcake-shaped holder thingie is BRILLIANT and i looOoOoOOve (♥♥♥!) what you have done with it! this would be a GORGEOUS wedding favor!!! (or really you could make them for ANY occasion just varying the papers & colors!) AWESOME! ♥

Girlsinthecraft said...

This is so absolutely elegant---perfect for wedding favors. The double layered flourished butterfly sets it off perfectly. You did a knock out job on this!