Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Framed! It's all about the birds and the Bees...

My DT sister, Roe, gave each of us a frame to decorate as we wished to frame a picture of all of us at our first annual HoneyBee Swarm in Orlando, FL last week. (The arrow is pointing to Roe.)

I stamped my mat using blue ink and a Hero Arts polka dot background stamp. I used brown ink and a "friends" stamp too. All the flowers, birds, and leaves were fussy cut from a sheet of scrapbook paper. I think the fussy cutting was time well spent because my birds and leaves are hiding the water bottles and chairs that were on/by the table in front of us :)

I am entering my frame in this week's challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - You've Been Framed!

I hope you will stop by Betty Bee's Buzz today too and see what my DT sisters did with their frames. They are all unique and beautiful!

4 comments:

Shauna K said...

Awww how adorable it this!! I so love how yours turned out!! love the polka dots scattered about and fun flowers :D

Céline said...

cute project love the embellies
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

Holy moses! That turned out so great! You took a regular ol' photo {well, we know it's not that} and turned it into this work of ART! And what a picture-perfect {I know, booooooo} way to visually be reminded of your fun!!!

lauren bergold said...

oh how awesome! i love that you have group pics in your FAB shirts...and biiiiiiiiiig bonus ninja points to miss roe for thinking to BRING decoratable frames in anticipation of such a photo op! (not to mention a few EXTRA kudos to miss june for making hers ♥EXTRA♥SPECIALLY♥WONDERFUL♥!!!)