For my main image I used 2 SU stamps (Sweet Dreams set), the sentiment, and SU markers to coordinate with the papers. The button, ribbon, and brad are from my stash. I used an SU punch, Boho blossoms, behind my button. Pile #3 is getting smaller!
Thank you, Rae!
Thank you, Roberta!
1. I am a total Gleek. I re-watch episodes of Glee while I craft. I love my dvr!
2. My other favorite show is Burn Notice. I *heart* Michael Westen, Sam Axe (aka Chuck Finley), and Fiona Glenanne.
3. My favorite musicals are: The Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, and Wicked.
4. 7 is my favorite number and red is my favorite color.
5. I love to read murder mysteries (not too gory).
6. I started taking tap dance classes at the age of 37.
7. I am married to the love of my life, dhDH (dear husband Doug Houck aka "Hottie") for nearly 20 years and our twin girls are almost 9yo.
What a beautiful card!!!! Congrats.....You deserve every award you get. TFS!!!!
Lovely card! Congrats on the awards! Twins? God Bless! My DD will be 14 on the 10th.
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Sweet and lovely, thanks for sharing your work.
Congrats for the awards too!
And thanks for your sweet comments! : )
Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. It's neat what you find that you have in common with other people. We had an orange tabby, named Madison, who lived till 21. He was the sweetest guy and gave us lots of love over the years.
Cute card...I am sooooo with you on the piles...they are all over the craft room floor and I am in danger every time I go in there...LOL!
ps: I LOVE GLEE too...best social commentary on tv :)
going to see Wicked in May I can hardly wait... I also love Glee
What a pretty card! Love the splashes of blue with the black & white. :)
Well, if I know anything about beautiful, then this'd be it!! What an awesome card, the papers are absolutely splendid! Boy, you and dhDH had a BUNCH of years together before kids, how cool!! And I absolutely love knowing all that stuff about you!
Post a Comment