Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thanks a Melon, Joy!


  This is my final post for the Joy's Life Winter 2013 design team.  But it is not goodbye!
I am sure that her sentiment stamps will continue to inspire me.  Joy is super sweet to work with, as are all the ladies on her team.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to represent Joy's Life stamps.


My card today was completely inspired by the
"Thanks a melon" sentiment from

Supplies:
papers:  Three Bugs in a Rug "ellie" (striped background paper); Echo Park "Style Essentials" Runway collection
ink:  My Pink Stamper "Darkest Night" hybrid ink
gems:  Imaginisce i-rock tool and black hot rocks
Cricut cartridge:  Pretty Pennants cut @ 5 1/4 fit to length
banners:  PTI die

Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

Adriana B said...

what a yummy card, love the saying :)

Ros Crawford said...

This is so sweet in every way!

Cathy McGrath said...

What a sweet card. Beautifully designed and what a great sentiment June! Perfect!!

Claudine said...

What a sweet card June, so fun!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that melon!!

DebC said...

June such a great card you always make perfect projects and thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. I will be doing that more since i will have more time and not working soon. I so appreciate you always being supportive and i will definitely be visiting your blog and staying in touch. It was fun to be on Joys life and glad i got to meet a new friend! I get email sub from your blog so i shouldnt miss a thing!
Big Hugs!
Deb C
Bugjuiced

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...love it!!

Unknown said...

Everything about this card has me smiling.

Hugs~

Amanda said...

This is such a super sweet card!! I just love the rhinestone seeds..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Migdalia said...

Yummy and TOTALLY cute!
Thanks for leaving me bloggie love.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Kard Queen said...

So adorable! What a cute whimsical card, even the colors are fitting for my favorite food.

DIANA L. said...

Your card came out super cute great papers for the watermelon look!!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Sweet card June! The pink/green combo look fabulous!
Love the sentiment:)
Sherrie K

Missy said...

Super cute card June, the paper you used was perfect, as always!!! ;)

MS said...

ha! so cute! you come up with the most creative designs!