Tuesday, March 19, 2013

We are a great PEAR card

  When I started stamping more than a decade ago, I collected several pear rubber stamps.  I still love pears, and this one was cut from Jillibean Soup papers my Cricut "Preserves" cartridge.

  I enjoy punny sentiments, yet I have not made any punny cards recently.
and this pear sentiment caught my eye: 


Here is a peek at the entire set:

Supplies:
sentiment stamp:  Joy's Life "Yummy Puns" stamps
ink:  SU chocolate chip
papers:  Jillibean Soup "Dutch Mustard"
Cricut cartridge:  "Preserves" p.26 cut @ 2 1/4"
embossing folder:  Cuttlebug "Floral Fantasy"
corner rounder:  Creative Memories

Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute June...that Jillibean paper is perfect!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooo cute! I love love love that pear!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the paper and the embossing!!

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooh! love♥LOVE♥love this! love the sentiment, loooooooove that gorgeous pear--with the PERFECT patterned paper. beyond cool!!! (no surprise there!) ♥♥♥

jennyplace2 said...

Such a beautiful combo of colours! Super fun card TFS! Have a great Tuesday my friend!

Danni said...

Love this!! Just the perfect color combo and embossing! Fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love this pear.....Your color combo is just, YUM.....Thanks for visiting my blog today! I look forward to getting to be inspired by your work!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Stephanie Buice said...

Very Cute Mrs. June, I love PEAR cards. I think our pear cards make a perfect PEAR hahaha

Shelly said...

So pretty June - you always come up with the greatest color combos!

Gorgeous card my friend!
Have a wonderful evening!
Shelly