Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Life is pretty amazing...


   It's my turn on the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog.  Two years ago my first purchase at Shop Pumpkin Spice was Echo Park's "Victoria Gardens."  I pulled it out today to see if I could come up with a set of quick cards.  I found a sheet of this patterned stripe and decided to get to work!  I used an element sticker as my embellishment; a quick and easy card.  Then I decided to make a set using up some sentiment stickers I won from SRM.

  Four pretty cards in half an hour; gotta love that!

Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!!! One of my all time FAVE EP collections!!!!

lauren bergold said...

life *IS* pretty amazing, missus. as is this lovely set of cards!!! ♥♥♥

(ps: you are invited to visit minibooks, newly restored (almost done!) flooring, and also *ME* at any time!!!) ♥

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty June!! Wow, the papers are gorgeous and what an awesome sentiment! Way to crank out the cards, girl!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty, great paper combo!!

Missy said...

Sooo pretty June, great papers and soft colors, I love the long stripe!!

Saundra said...

These are beautiful, June!! ~Hugs, Saundra

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful!! The papers are gorgeous!! And I love the sentiment, too!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kard Queen said...

This is a masterpiece and has your signature all over it. Fabulous card!

Rose said...

such pretty cards :)

Leslie Hanna said...

So pretty! I keep forgetting I have packages of labels like that. At first I thought you'd colored the words in the sentiment and I was all O M G. heh heh sorry

It's a lovely set!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love this sentiment...so true :)