Monday, June 23, 2008

Charmed, I'm Sure

I actually created the blue card first, then went back later to do this feminine (pink) card. I used a CM corner rounder and the mini slot punch by SU! to create the rounded squares and tag. I used SU! dimensionals behind the rounded squares. The pink grossgrain is a scrap from my ribbon scrap jar.

I designed a card like these ~5 years ago, when I first saw & had to have these metal charms. I came across a package in my craft room, and figured I'd do it again today :)

Both cards are DCWV (base card) , MM birthday charms, and Bazzill cs scraps (white for the first card, brown for the second card). The pink card dps are KI Memories (from my KI scrap bag, of course!) and SEI scraps (which were in my "masculine" scrap bag, even though I have an SEI scrap bag too, but it is mostly SEI "Sporty".)

3 comments:

Jolene said...

When you come up with a great design, I say don't mess with it. These look great!

Kristie said...

These are gorgeous! I've seen little charms like that and wondered how to incorporate them into a card....mmmm might have to CASE this idea...thanks June!

lauren bergold said...

ooooh! what a FAB way to use those charms! i have LOADS of "little stuff" that i never quite knew what to do with...until...NOW!!!!!!!!! :)