Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More 8x8 of June & July 2007

I had just 3 more pictures from last year's b-day party and then these two candids of J&K playing dress-up in late June. I created the 2 page LO "Celebrate In Style" combining the two. The alphas are MM, the balloons and party hat are DCWV cs stickers, and the acetate is K& Co. Julia LOVES her sunglasses (see bottom left).


These next two pages are from July 2007. I could not figure a way to merge a 2 page LO, so "Artists at work" (all DCWV) is the last page of my FIL's 3rd album (21 pages total). The 4th of July page is the first page of album #4 (blue papers Me & My Big Ideas and the die cut heart flag is My Mind's Eye).

Nothing really special about these LOs except for those two girls pictured :)

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

you are just *SO* productive! the mind boggles!!! i love the white border on the pics of the top LO--so refreshing & "retro"! that picture with the bowl of berries is CRACKING ME UP, as well!! stellar work...but then...if you've got SUPERMODELS in your layouts...well...it's alllll a bit easier, innit?! (lol!) :)

Tracy said...

go june go june go june~