Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year (almost)


I just could not get a good picture today. This was the best of 7! The pink card is DCWV and really less Pepto-Bismol IRL. It is actually a very pretty salmon color. I stamped in black on a glossy background paper I made using Tria inks, a gold Pilot pen, and rubbing alcohol. The cat w/ presents stamp is by Magenta and the "happy birthday happy birthday" is SU!. I made this card two more times in the same color scheme and card design using the presents from the other two stamps pictured Denami Designs (3 presents) & Magenta (dragonfly).

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

June: you are a wonder. I ned a lesson. I need so much, but most of all a lesson! all love to you and your whole lovely sweet family, jean

let's have a great 2008

lauren bergold said...

oooooh these are FAB! (i can sooo relate to not being able to get pics as good as the cards are...but hey...bottom line: the cards ARE fab...and we CAN see them!!! :)