Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Thank You

I am doing a major purge in my craft room.  Yesterday I came across this "Critters in the 'Burbs" stamp set by Lawn Fawn.  I just had to have this set!  I bought it a couple of years ago, never used it and promptly forgot about it.  My daughter's teacher assistant gave her lots of fun Easter gifts, so I wanted to create a thank you for her.  I thought this little bunny was adorable and perfect for this card occasion.  So much fun finding things I forgot I owned!  The two Cosmo Cricket patterned papers are scraps I also came across in my purge.

If you are near the Washington D.C. area, I am participating in a "Bargain Basement Bonanza" (craft supplies sale...priced to sell) on Saturday, April 11th.  Please e-mail me if you would like details.  

Have a HOPPY Easter!

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I think "cleaning" the craft room is the best way to find inspiration, in addition to things you forgot you owned. :)

And yay for the crafty sale event! I tried to get one set up several years ago, but it failed big time. I hope you sell a LOT!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING the bunny!!!!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card! I love the fun little scene. The bunny is so sweet:)
Happy Easter!
Sherrie K

~amy~ said...

Awwww...this is adorable June!

Linda Breedlove said...

This is so adorable, June... love it!
I remember the last time you did a purge in your craft room... I just had to follow along! Well, thankfully mine isn't in too bad of shape since I had a six month break. I'm happy to say... you go after it girl, but I'll sit this one out, LOL!
Have a happy day!