Sunday, April 26, 2015

You mean the World to me

I have just scraps left from my 12x12 collection of Echo Park's "For the Record."  Before I throw the itty bitty scraps away, I wanted to see if I could eek out another card.  I was inspired by the current challenge over at Fusion Card Challenge.  I was inspired by the green, yellow, red, aqua in the photo as well as the wood shelf (earthy).  I fused those inspiring colors with the card sketch...fun!
Thanks to Fusion Card Challenge, I have a card ready for teacher appreciation week.

Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Denise Price said...

Great job using your scraps! The card is super cute.

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!

Sarah P said...

Great card

Linda Breedlove said...

Such a cute card from scraps... great job, June, and so pretty!

~amy~ said...

Such a great card June!!

Scrapper69 said...

What a wonderful card! LOVE that you used scraps before throwing out the tiny pieces!!!! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this!! LOVING that globe!!!!

Julia Aston said...

What a great card using the Fusion Sketch June! love the colors and that cool globe! thanks for playing along with Fusion!

SmilynStef said...

Awesome use of those scraps ... love the coloring on your globe ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card challenge.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Yay June! I love your fun card and your fabulous coloring. Well done with the layout too! Thanks for joining us at Fusion my friend!