Friday, May 29, 2009

Cuttlebug Monogram, Part II

My card yesterday did not jive with the idea in my head...I wanted more layers, but I had a lot of difficulty coordinating cardstock for it. I couldn't sleep last night, so I got up at 2:30am and made two cards like the one pictured above. I did not want to file away the scrap of dp, so I made one with the scraps (below).
Now I have a set of cards to give to dh for Father's Day.
There are some great entries at Cuttlebug Challenges. In need of inspiration? Go check them out :)

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Veeeery nice! Oh, and get out your swim fins - more torrential rain coming our way. I am NOT looking forward to the commute home. ;-(

WV: mereists. I think stampers and scrappers are the mereists of them all! :-)

Kristie said...

I like the idea of a set of monogrammed cards as a gift...very nice!
I hope you can sleep better soon...insomnia sucks!!!!

Unknown said...

More fabulous cards!!!!

MoniqueAnne said...

I love the variations and the whole set together; a great gift set!

Allison said...

these are lovely, love the colours
Thanks for playing this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX