Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gifts Galore: F-I-L & Teacher Appreciation

I started with a 5x7 acrylic frame, a Post-It Note pad, stash buttons & ribbon(SU!), MM rub-ons (Heidi font) and American Crafts made to match paper (very old stash.)
To create this desk notepad gift for my F-I-L's birthday.
I made Hershey Nugget boxes for teacher appreciation gifts. The mini safety pins are Making Memories, the tag is a QuicKutz die, but the stamp "for you", curly label punch, twill ribbon, and all papers are all Stampin' Up! I used Sue's Stampin' Up! die to cut the box top & bottom.
Here they are all ready to go...
Sue taught me how to make this little box. Here is the one she taught me to make. It includes four little cards...
aren't they cute? Thanks for the inspiration, Sue :)

10 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

What wonderful gifts, June! I bet the teachers were thrilled!

Leslie Hanna said...

didyougetthematchboxdiecutfromSU? Well, did you?! Those boxes are too cute, but I cannot think of when I'd use them. It's enablers such as yourself that get me into all sorts of trouble!

Kristie said...

These gifts are all gorgeous and I bet the recipients loved them! There's nothing nicer than homemade gifts....well IMHO anyway!
I so want that die to make those boxes...I just need a bigshot or cuttlebug first! Leslie right about your ability to enable...I will be in trouble soon enough :)

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, these are amazing June. I bet your F-I-L and the teachers loved them. Its such a good idea.

Have a great week,

Jo x

Chrissie said...

These are fabulous! As a teacher I would have been thrilled to have received one of these!
Chrissie

Dawn said...

wow these are fantastic!

joy said...

Hi June! I do love the sweet handmade box :) Of course the candy inside was also much appreciated. I really like the tiny safety pin--it really is the little things, isn't it?! Have a good one...

Chris said...

Well, those teachers are very lucky, I bet they love them! So much work and dedication to get all these done, I really do admire that and they're each and every one absolutely perfect! You're so talented, they're beautiful. Hugs, Chris :)

Janlac said...

Fantastic for teacher appreciation gift...

I bet the teachers were really admired these stuffs..

Cassie said...

these are the cutest nugget boxes i've ever seen! gotta re-read again to see if you used the punch? the die? or the nestie?

bookmarking this to use later!!