Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday & Many Thanks

I mentioned in an earlier post that we have a new Super JoAnn's here in the 'burg. They handed out $5 gift cards to the first 100 people to enter the store during 3 consecutive days. On the second day, I purchased a 12x12 of green lace cs, and Cloud 9 Design chipboard flowers, C9D floral cs stickers, and a C9D small paper pack. My total came to $10.09, so I used two gift cards and nine cents in cash. Using a few of the papers and a cs sticker, I created this birthday card for my friend, Macarena. (The sentiment is a QK die and the base cardis DCWV.) This is the OCC sketch from last week.

I also needed to make thank you cards for the birthday gifts I received after my birthday. I hope to mail these out today. Blog friends Lauren & Tracy, the surprise will be you don't know which one is yours :)

Feeling a little guilty about cutting into so many new sheets of paper, I used some scraps for this card.



Then I used the last bits of the dark brown papers to create this last card. Now I am out of that color. I will need to order a ream of chocolate chip cs from SU next month for sure! I can't get enough of it. I love it!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Oooohhhh, that DP is delicious! I know what you mean about cutting into a fresh sheet...I have some patterns there that I just can't bear to cut! It's one of the main reasons I LOVE the SU DSP packs....2 sheets of each design means one to cut up and one to hoard :)

Tracy said...

you are a cutie pie :-)
they're all wonderful! can't wait to see whats mine... but u know i dont need one sweetie... but its so sweet of you any how :-)

lauren bergold said...

WOW!!! i bet these look EVEN BETTER in person!!! ok, ok, actually i *KNOW* they do, b/c mine came yesterday! (ta v much!)

and HOORAY!!! i got the VERY BEST ONE!!!!!!! (sorry, tracy!) :)♥:)♥:)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome thank you cards!

:-)