Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Artful Delight kits: Just Roll With It

  Isn't this Paper Smooches scooter adorable?  This card is 100% Artful Delight.  All of the card stock, pretty papers, stamps,  ribbon, and button are from the February Artful Delight card kit.  The "headlight" (MME rhinestone) is from the January Artful Delight card kit.  These kits are seriously full of fabulous *new* papers and embellishments.  I have made five cards from the February kit and I can barely tell that I have made a dent in it.  Please hop on over to the Artful Delight blog for more inspiration!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very cute scooter, Can you imagine seeing that going down the road.

Hugs Tammy
Please keep in mind if you would like Free Candy please click below the winner will be announced on 3/10/12.

http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeee the button as the headlight and loving the way you added the grass!

~amy~ said...

♥ it....colorful, just like I like 'em!

Amy said...

Extremely cheerful and fun card! Love the button too- great design :)Amy

Deena said...

Loving everything about this. The button for the headlight is an awesome touch. I applied for the design team (fingers crossed) in hopes of getting my paws on some of those awesome kits to work with. They look like tons of fun and with all the awesome up to date current supplies!

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable, June!

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN and cheerful card:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just look at all those happy colors. I love this card.. That scooter is to cute!!

Hugs, Linda

Linda said...

This is really adorable! I love the button headlight. Great idea!

li-bee-ti said...

Simply adorable! I love the bright colors and this card makes one believe that spring is just around the corner...

Sugarlips said...

Adorable card! I love the colors on it.

I also have a blog award for you over on my blog.

edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is so cute June, I like the layer of colored "grass" you added!!

Anonymous said...

Jeepers, lady, I've been in here 3 times to check out this card, and I'm totally inspired by the layout of it!! You did such an adorable job on it!!