Saturday, February 25, 2012

Illustrated Garden Inspiration challenge

   What inspires you in this illustration?  For me it was the yellows, greens, and pinks and the feeling of Springtime...butterflies busy preparing for a new beginning.  This is the current challenge at Shopping Our Stash:  use the picture, colors, subject, etc. as your inspiration.  Create a card, LO, or project and link it to Shopping Our Stash challenge #40.

  I created an invitation card:
  I shopped my stash for items that remind me of Spring.  I chose coral, tropical green, and vanilla card stick, heavy vellum, and K&Co. Sera Sera paper.  My sentiment is by Anna Griffin and my gems are by Imaginisce.  Only the beautiful crinkle ribbon is relatively new.  This was my first ever easy purchase.  Stop by ScrapinKris and tell her that June sent you!

Happy Saturday!

12 comments:

artfuldelight said...

WOW, gorgeous card! Love the inspiration photo! :-)

Amy said...

Very pretty!!!! I have a little something for you on my blog too! :)Amy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeee the colors and the leaves!

Georgie Horn said...

This card is delish...I just love the colors!

Rose said...

very pretty! and how cute the little birds on the pink paper are!! looks like spring in my area :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, very pretty!! A great spring card:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous invitation! The white swirls look so pretty with that beautiful dsp, and I love that single green stem! NJ!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. Such pretty colors.

Missy said...

Very pretty card June, I like the pink panel with the embossing! I love Kris's crinkle ribbon....I wiped her out when she had a big sale a while back!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Those papers are beyond lovely! And I adore the sentiment panel!!!

Dee Burns said...

June, this is just beautiful. Love embossing and crinkle ribbon looks pretty...haven't tried it yet. 3 Girl Jam sells some pretty Crinkle Ribbon too. Will check all out. Thanks for the inspiration.

Dee B

lauren bergold said...

ooooh how did i MISS THIS last week??!?! well, it is fab, so i will say so NOW!!! ♥